Friday, June 7, 2019

Lordy, I Hope There Are Tapes

I don't mean to brag but I swam outside yesterday and today. The water was almost as cold as ice (hey Randy, my Saturday night CBC radio man - ice is a great theme for a show) but I'm sixty so it didn't matter.

Cold? You call this cold, Nature Under the Influence of Climate Change? Don't make me laugh.

I went through a winter in Sault Ste. Marie wearing red (suede) addidas and a jean jacket.

But my big news - because I know you want it, the real deal, not that fake shit from the gliberal media - is that last night our members elected a new committee to run our housing association so I could finally resign from it as I've wanted to for some six or seven years now.

Litigious people, I think, are the worst people in the world.

And that's why we don't like lawyers until we want to sue somebody.

Kidding. I'm a woman. I can't imagine having that kind of time and money to waste. Baby's gotta eat. That's why I didn't want to be on our committee anymore. It's a volunteer position from which I benefit not at all, and in fact endure an incredible amount of stress, and yet, there's always one asshole member of an association who just wants to sue somebody for something.

I mean I benefited absolutely zero. Sure, there are committee members who enjoy this or that perk, maybe if it's just strutting around the 'hood believing yourself to be important. But I didn't even have that. Instead, I didn't want to go outside.

The people who most caused my distress? Conservatives, of course - AND - the people the NDP thinks are NDP but who are actually Conservatives.

And that's why I'm voting Liberal (federally) for the rest of my life unless I move to B.C. or maybe Alberta.

So don't call or write, federal NDP and CPC.

You can write, Green Party, but I probably won't read it.

And finally, because it's Friday night and Heartbeat will be on TVO at 9, CBC's website has an article today whereby Eric Grenier, its pollster, reports on Doug Ford's popularity/lack thereof, and a paid shill from Doug Ford's campaign says don't believe your lying eyes, anybody reading this, because everybody loves Doug Ford now and everybody will love him even more by the end of next year.

Oh, and not to be... gossipy, but, I think Justin Trudeau and Emmanuel Macron are in love with each other. For reals. Like... I want you in me plus I love you because you are me kind of in love.

It's a love that can ONLY exist between two men, by the way. Sorry, but give it up, straight couples. It's never going to be like that for us.

Seriously, watching those two hug each other actually grew my inner penis about three inches.

Feel free to comment.

No don't. I celebrated 4/20 today.

Oh. My. Gord. Free at last, free at last, free at last.

Some day I'll write a book about being on a housing association committee and you can buy it.

Make me rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment