Friday, July 5, 2019

Canada's Energy Sands

I have a confession to make but first I'd like my NDP and Green friends to stop reading. Now, please. Just go about your protesting because this blog entry doesn't concern you.

Okay. Here goes, my Liberal and Conservative friends.

I recently invested not a lot of money, but I don't have a lot of money, in a conservative balanced mutual fund that includes Enbridge (because I'm a customer) and TransCanada (because my government purchased a yet-to-be-built pipeline).

It was a spur of the moment decision, a breaking free of a feeling of hypocrisy or something, but I'm really glad I made it now because it's broadened my political perspective like nothing I've ever done before.

I get it now, sister and brother Albertans, I get it. So mea culpa. I. Get. It. Now.

So in that vein, and I want royalties if it takes off, Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers, I'm renaming OUR tar, er, oil sands - Canada's Energy Sands.

You're welcome, sister and brother investors.

Now let's get those pipelines built, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment