Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Hurting in Ottawa - Updated!

Updated: The fellow from Quebec is pleading guilty to charges. He's not yet been convicted. I've changed the piece to reflect this.

The fellow from Quebec who claimed the Global Elite/World Economic Forum/blah blah blah were setting forest fires has been charged with setting forest fires. I personally think Pierre Poilievre should be charged with him for fuelling this life destroying madness, but I guess then we'd have to charge the groomers and radicalizers of Pierre Poilievre, too.

Oh, and while I'm on the topic of Pierre Poilievre's groomers and radicalizers, has Stephen Harper claimed credit, as head of global fascism's laundromat, for the election of another racist misogynist populist, the new President of Argentina, yet?

Sorry, but if the IDU isn't a laundromat for global fascism, I'm Mary Poppins.

I foolishly got into it on Facebook over Pierre Poilievre's lack of a security clearance so he can be read in to national security information - like a normal leader of His Majesty's "Loyal" Opposition. If you're buying it's because he doesn't want one, be careful, lots of scammers out there, not just in our Parliament.

In the meantime, what's wrong with me that I engage with men online but also in real life who'd argue the moon is made of green cheese, they love gaslighting me so much.

What's wrong with me that in spite of the hurt they cause I still need them to like me? Is it being fatherless? Well enough. Grow the fuck up, Kathryn. You've been fatherless for 60 years now. You don't need one to protect you from all the other fathers out there. They're dead, too.

Whoa! Breakthrough!

Grown men, all my life, since I was a little fatherless feminist growing up in Sault Ste. Marie, have gotten a charge out of showing off how little they care if Conservatives are elected to public office. Why? They consistently pooh pooh the threats Conservatives pose to our (women's) health and well-being, as if we're a bunch of hysterics. Why? What's with the smug superiority, the laughing off of our concerns, the pretending the threat isn't real?

Yeah, I'm talking to you, men of the Left. Liberal/Tory same old story. GFY. There are no Tories in Parliament and there haven't been since Stephen Harper created a party in his angry white Christian male feminist-hating image in 2003.

Fact: If Canadian men cared about violence against us, his Christo-Fascist gun lobby wouldn't be enjoying Official Opposition status in our Parliament. His disciple, Pierre Poilievre, would've had to resign in disgrace years ago, not be elected its leader following an attack on us by a bunch of Neo-nazis - including Diagolon Accelerationists, ffs - he, along with Trump and every fascist shithead online and off PUBLICLY supported, and certainly not after being outed secretly handshaking with Men Going Their Own Way, violent misogynists who want to eliminate us from society.

Instead this odious creep is leading in the polls to be Prime Minister of Canada. Wtf, fellas? What's wrong with y'all? Mad at mommy for having sex with daddy? What is it? Why do you want a Christo-Fascist gun lobby to be the Government of Canada?

Anyway, I don't get it. I just know I'm done pretending it doesn't hurt. Because it does.








2 comments:

  1. I'm getting a LITTLE bit better at not needing older, father-ish type men to approve of me; not as much as I'd like (utter indifference is my goal) but it's become what I think of as a healthy obsession: the power to not give a shit.
    We can DO this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! My comment checking is the worst! Yes, we WILL do this.

    ReplyDelete