Saturday, October 10, 2020

Voting to Vote

Remember when Nancy Pelosi said she wanted a democratic solution to Donald Trump and people of all politics gnashed their teeth and shook their fists at the sky?

Well she was right.

Democracy caused this mess. Democracy can damned well clean it up.

And, fortunately, it looks like it will.

Because Republicans are voting Democrat.

Hey, I'm like you. I wanted a criminal justice system solution to Donald Trump, too. Cripes, I thought he'd be in prison by January 2017. If I'd known that '80s attention whore was going to be driving us all to the Hamptons for four fucking years, I'd have left social media.

But I guess Republican voters had to witness their party's nominee - an 80's attention whore in hock to the Russian mob - being President of the United States - for four years - before they could consider not voting for the Republican Party and voting for the Democratic Party instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment