Thursday, January 17, 2019

Toxic Punditry

Yes, I know - oh the irony.

But Gillette should just just re-brand all its men's razors pink and raise the price for the privilege of everyone who shaves being able to buy razors in the same colour blankets hospitals use to swaddle newborn girls if it really wants to see Piers Morgan shit his knickers on camera.

What a cunt he is, eh?

But I think I was still a teenager when I figured out that men's products were less expensive and of better quality than any old lady equivalent. That's because men were considered too important to be wasting their more valuable time (hence the higher salaries than women for work of the same or lesser value) keeping their wives and mothers apprised of the state of their stuff. And the joke back in the day, of course, was that we were responsible for replacing their razors because we were rendering them useless by using them to shave our hairy legs.

Full disclosure: I used to clog my ex's razor by using it after waxing, which I did once a month whether my hairy legs needed it or not, to get rid of any lingering residue.

Offs, lay off. He barely had an facial hair to worry about shaving off anyway.

Fuller disclosure: I also used my ex's razor to shave my legs in between waxings, so once a day.

Even fuller disclosure: He and other men would be really mad to know about all the fabulous sex they missed out on because his razor was too clogged to get a close enough leg shave, too. Keep up or shut up, men, but when women feel stubbly we're just not that into you.

My Gord it's hard to abide this sexist world that is so horrible for billions of women denied their human and civil rights by the horrible misogynistic men who run it. But that's the way most of the men of the world want it, even here where men have never had so much freedom thanks to Feminism, or they'd stop inciting the rest of vox populi into hating Feminists, wouldn't they.

It's what they hate most about our Prime Minister, that he isn't a horrible misogynist, but rather a Feminist friendly face.

Patriarchy is the enemy of peace, progress, and prosperity, people.

Smash the state or bust.


No comments:

Post a Comment