Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Ooh What Big Bots You Have!

Weird how the media would have us believe that Donald Trump is actually being the US president as opposed to just sitting on the toilet all day tweeting up a self-incriminating storm like every other Big Man on Twitter Campus.

I resigned my volunteer position from our housing association committee (to which I was elected and re-elected and re-elected again) because people care more about their cars than they do their neighbours and I was tired of their whining and complaining and threats of lawsuits.

The old-timers in our association are particularly toxic and will even start fist fights with each other at annual general meetings. These are men in their seventies. The most egregious offender was actually ON our committee at one point, too. I rate him as the third worst person I've ever known.

We got along okay but I have PTSD now so my advice to you reading this is to just say no to toxic people.

Unfortunately, a while after resigning I had to un-resign when our committee ended up without quorum to instruct our property management company.

Nobody wants to do it anymore because everybody's so hateful.

Anyway I figure Jim Mattis et al have done a version of that while the media is busy clickbaiting everybody with stories about Jack Dorsey meeting Donald Trump to assure him that the bigger the man on Twitter campus, the more bots and trolls he attracts, and so the more bots and trolls must be culled.

Oh and to lament that the internet is forever and there's not much he can do about the case of obstruction Trump's tweeted against himself.

Dollars to donuts Dorsey was wearing a wire, too, but worship on, Twitteratti.



No comments:

Post a Comment