Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Mad Maxime

I always thought Maxime Bernier was just a not very bright guy who went into politics because that's what his dad did, and people elected him because he was good looking. But it turns out he's actually a frothing idiot who thinks teenagers being depressed, and maybe even developing eating disorders - because of catastrophic climate changes due to global warming - is crazy.

Cripes, I developed an eating disorder as a teenager and I don't even know why now but it wasn't because of something as devastating as climate change. And although I've never been depressed, as such, I've experience existential crises that lasted in one case for the second trimester of a pregnancy. So I can't imagine how difficult it must be for young people these days, with deranged psychotic men like Trump and Bolsonaro and Putin and Xi and Kim Jong-Un running our world into the ground.

Please, vote Liberal this fall. I know, I know. Just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment