Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Red Scare at Swedish Teenager O'Clock

I think the smartest way forward re saving ourselves from our own filth is to stop trying to "get ahead". I mean, who are we trying to "get ahead" of, and what does it mean to "get ahead" anyway?

Of course, we don't need any more middle-class people, either, since middle-class people just increase our overall carbon footprint and vote Conservative.

Ugh. What a mess. The more wealth we have the bigger our carbon footprint and the more likely it is we'll vote Conservative.

On an unrelated note, I wonder how hard it would be for Greta Thunberg to turn the millennial vote Marxist. Like, if she wanted  to, and I'm not saying she does. Just, you know, I wonder.

Because if you ask me Marx's "each according to his ability, to each according to her needs" sounds about right.

Oh relax. Nobody ever does. Nor should they.

No comments:

Post a Comment