Friday, January 5, 2024

Regrets, I've Had a Few

But I got them out of my head by writing them down, taking in as much context as I could recall, some of my regrets being almost three decades old, and then asking myself what I wish I'd done instead of what I did.

They're gone now, making room for new ones.

I had been commenting a fair bit on Facebook with regard to Israel's war on Gaza, but I don't think I will anymore.

My understanding of what happened and is happening now is as below.

Palestinian men raped and killed Israeli women, singling out IDF soldiers for mutilation and torture before killing them.

In retribution, Israeli men are slaughtering Palestinian women and children.

My opinion is as below.

Men don't like feeling emasculated. Women and children will always pay the price men put on our heads when they emasculate the men of other tribes.

I had also been commenting a fair bit on Facebook with regard to Russia's ongoing terrorist attack on Ukraine. I have friends who don't want us sending weapons to Ukraine to prevent it from being annihilated by Russia.

In my opinion, Russia's a Christo-Fascist mafia state, and not only should we send weapons to Ukraine to defeat it, we should join Ukraine in its fight for survival.

Some of these same friends don't want us supporting Israel while it annihilates Gaza.

I don't think in all the years I've been arguing politics online I've changed a single opinion.

A friend commented recently if we got rid of the internet we would be happier.

Maybe. But then what would we do with all our new found time, energy and money?

No comments:

Post a Comment