Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Alberta Unbound

So Premier Loon it is. Again. Until the fascists pulling her strings at the moment decide to dump her and stick another puppet in her place as they've already said they will.👮

Way. To. Go. Albertans. Way. To. Go.❤

But that's not what this entry is about because this entry is about - finally - local breweries coming up with good beers for us Sober Sallys to enjoy when out and about in the small town disguised as a medium sized city that is Ottawa.😀

That's right. We went out on the town last night, my first foray out in the evening since I started having random panic attacks once home again, and didn't want to take the risk anymore.😱

Oh, by the way, an inside source told me Ottawans seeking help for panic attacks went way up after the Freedom Convoy's three week attack on us in February 2022. So if you're in the hospitality industry and still voting Conservative, you're a self-sabotaging idiot. Conservative politicians are all in with the international fascists behind the Freedom Convoy and they're hellbent on on destroying our Liberal Feminist society that made your business success, your much ballyhooed entrepreneurship, possible.💃

Good luck keeping it all going when there's no law/order because our publicly funded local police services are either unable or unwilling to uphold it. And take your pick because the fallout's the same for the rest of us. Meanwhile, I can't imagine what it's like for sane police officers working alongside the kind of lunatics in their ranks who support fascism. Heck, Freedom Convoyers don't even need washrooms they're so prepared to live without our Liberal Feminist society's amenities. They just drop their drawers and poop wherever.💩

Now where was I? Oh yes, out for zero alcohol beer (funny how if it's zero alcohol I only ever order the one) and dinner for the first time in months because the medication I'm on now ($51.25 per month, so Big Pharma wins again) seems to be working to lower my baseline anxiety such that I no longer have random evening panic attacks in which I end up having to purge all food and drink from my 5'5"/110 pound body.👵

Talk about lost business profits for you these past many months and forever going forward (from me, anyway) now I only order the one zero alcohol beer with dinner (I keep it small, just in case). But also the savings for me cancelled out by my first ever ongoing prescription since I stopped taking birth control pills many years ago now.💥

Oh yeah, another by the way, the international fascists funding the Freedom Convoy don't give a shit about the forest fires destroying so many communities in Alberta, not to mention our collective habitat. In fact, they want to burn our world down. Who knows? Maybe our first responders do, too. For sure their unions, police unions anyway, have made it clear they've had it up to here with our Liberal Feminist society keeping their white man members down, even though they've only ever gone up, such that they're regulars on the Sunshine List even if they're nowhere to be seen otherwise.👀

Gord help us, eh.😇







No comments:

Post a Comment