Friday, May 12, 2023

Antifa, Antifa, Where Art Thou, Antifa

Why are we still paying for the pleasure of having teeth yanked out of our heads? Did I not hear we're sending a Canadian to the Moon? Hello? Down here on Earth? Can we step it up please? Day eight and just a spot of blood in my mouth in the morning now after having an eye tooth and whatever the first molar is called pulled but Geez Louise. I am really starting to resent the Moon.😡

But enough about me, I see somebody thought she could interview Donald Trump and not get shit splattered all over her white suit. Figuratively, I mean, not literally, although Noel Casler has been pointing out for years that Donald Trump has no control over his bowels anymore due to rampant drug abuse and wears a diaper. That's why sometimes the people around him will suddenly look vaguely horrified. He's defecated and the stench is swirling around and up into their nostrils through to the back of their throats so they can taste the smell of his shit while he abuses them, all the while pretending not to notice.😬

Hey, nobody's got a gun to anybody's head saying they've got to be anywhere near Donald Trump, so suck it up, suckers. I won't care about you. I can't. His Russian Mob boss is committing genocide in Ukraine, hellbent on expanding his terrorist state into a terrorist empire in reaction to liberal democracies like ours, where we kick more Patriarchal constructs to the curb every day, living life as ourselves, free to be you and me.💃

I'd never paid much (or any, really) attention to Donald Trump because I was out and about having fun in the 80s being cool and trend setting (total lie, I was never cool, nor did I set a trend unless Madonna copied fishnets and messy hair gelled in place from me) and then at home 24/7 with my three children in the 90s because I'm a total control freak and didn't want to let them out of my sight for a second except to go to the little school across the street in which I volunteered so I could turn everybody else's kids into little Liberal Feminists, too, er, I mean, keep them in my sights, too.👀

That's right. I define myself as a Liberal Feminist because we're who the fascists - and everybody else, I guess - hate most.✊

If Donald Trump was around in the 2000s I didn't notice. I basically missed all his tabloid attention whoring until there he was, the Republican Party nominee for President of the United States.😲

Remember how they were all against him until he called them a bunch of pussy whipped weaklings with ugly unfuckable wives and then they were all gaga for him?🙇

But as much as it's been all about Donald Trump ever since (although I've protected myself from getting any of his shit splattered on me by only ever watching Sarah Cooper do Donald Trump) he's just a symptom, not the disease, the disease being fascism, of course.💁

I know, I know, the pedants don't like it when we call fascism, fascism. It belittles other fascism, apparently. Well, too bad. The pedants can go fuck themselves in the ear. Uncomfortable Canadian fact: the leaders of the Conservative Party past, present and future, are all in with it, too. Before I stopped subjecting myself to his data-mining, which is 24/7 on Twitter, I watched Pierre Poilievre "debate" Mark Carney in a clip that came across my feed (imagine, I actually thought I could change fascist hearts and minds) and almost immediately Carney was splattered in Poilievre's shit. Poilievre may as well've called Carney's wife ugly and his father an assassin. It was brutal. A shit show. Everybody a loser.💩

Which brings me once again as to why Trudeau's name is on all the fascist Freedom Convoy's hate flags. And I call the Freedom Convoy fascist because it is. Downtown Ottawa was lawless, the mob in charge. Police either afraid or complicit, humiliated in public like so many Ted Cruzes and Marco Rubios, carrying water (actually gasoline) for their fascist overlords.🙇

But Trudeau's a shit deflector. He didn't pretend, as so many Conservatives wanted him to, there was any percentage in engaging with shit-flinging fascists. Instead he called them out for what they are and invoked Stephen Harper's Emergency Act, an Act no doubt intended to protect fascists against us, you and me. He restored law and order for all of us, while Michael Chong, Scott Aitchison, their gun lobby colleagues, COVID conspiracy kooks, neo-nazi groupies, all voted for the fascists, for fascism.😠

All to say, Antifa is real, but it's Trudeau, not a bunch of masked and black clad rock throwers, who were nowhere to be seen during the very very very fascist Freedom Convoy attack on us last February 2022, an attack very very very publicly 👍 by Donald Trump and every shit splattering fascist from here and through Twitter all the way to Russia.

I'm not sure how much alarm ringing it will take for Canadians to get it, that we're being warred against whether we want to acknowledge it or not, but Donald Trump is the face of fascism and I promise you we won't hear Pierre Poilievre say "boo" against him because he is all in himself. They all are.🙈🙉🙊

2 comments: