Thursday, May 16, 2019

United Crooks of America

So, I read today that Trump and Conrad Black were 50/50 partners in Trump tower, Chicago, and Trump was supposedly about to testify on Black's behalf back in the day when he was convicted and sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison.

Anyway, it makes me wonder if Trump's been an informant for the FBI all these years and that's why he could be a mobster in plain sight of the entire world and yet never run afoul of the law.

It's a kind of justice, I guess, that now he's POTUS and seemingly even more untouchable, while everybody around him dangles in the breeze.

But regarding Conrad Black, who has had a very great fall made softer by his friends in our Conservative media (the owners of which I think should be in jail for their own sketchy wheeling and dealing) I really don't care - do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment